Front Desk Administrative Assistant/Director of First Impressions
Fairfax CPA firm seeks a full-time professional individual with excellent communication and customer service skills to be their Front Desk Administrative Assistant and Director of First Impressions.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have prior administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Be detail-oriented
- Be able to multi-task
- Possess strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
- Have ability to speak and write English fluently in order to provide excellent telecommunication support to staff and clients
- Be able to work Saturday hours during tax season (mid-February through mid-April)
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Greeting clients
- Processing daily bank deposits
- Processing/Distributing mail/packages
- Scanning of client information
- Maintaining and updating various spreadsheets
- Managing conference room schedules
- Supply ordering
- Other general office duties such as: welcome letters, fax distribution, lunch orders, credit card processing, opening/closing of office and assisting with special projects
Join our Team!
Click below to apply today
We offer competitive salaries and benefits package, Fridays off in the summer, and an excellent working environment, including free parking and gym access. Visit here for more information on our Firm and benefits offered.
Thompson Greenspon is one of Northern Virginia’s largest accounting firms and is located in Fairfax, Virginia. We have been serving clients since 1956 and are known for our expertise in the areas of construction, financial services, non-profits, government contracting and employee benefit plans. Our primary services include audit and accounting, taxation, and business consulting. Our Firm philosophy, “Everything we do starts with knowing a client's business inside out. That's the key - to anticipating their needs, to solving their problems, to bringing them opportunities they might not find on their own," guides our success.
Contact Thompson Greenspon today to learn how to have a rewarding, challenging career and an excellent work life balance.
Partnering in your professional success. Proud to be one of The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces for the past five years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.