COVID-19 Resource Center
Visit the resources below for latest information and insights.
Check back often as resources will be updated frequently.
Department of Labor
- IR-2020-62, IRS: Employee Retention Credit available for many businesses financially impacted by COVID-19
- IR 2020-61, Economic impact payments: What you need to know
- IR-2020-59, IRS unveils new People First Initiative; COVID-19 effort temporarily adjusts, suspends key compliance program
- IR-2020-58, Tax Day now July 15: Treasury, IRS extend filing deadline and federal tax payments regardless of amount
- IR-2020-57, Treasury, IRS and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses to swiftly recover the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave
- Treasury News Release: Treasury and IRS Issue Guidance on Deferring Tax Payments Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- IR-2020-54, IRS: High-deductible health plans can cover coronavirus costs
- FAQs: Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act
- IR-2020-22: Relief from Penalty for Failure to Deposit Employment Taxes
- COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses FAQs
- IR-2020-66, IRS extends more tax deadlines to cover individuals, trusts, estates corporations and others
- IR-2020-65, Follow IRS on Social Media, Sign Up for Urgent Updates on COVID-19 Scams
- IRS-2020-70, REMINDER: Schedule and pay federal taxes electronically due by July 15; only a few hours remaining for taxpayers to reschedule payments set for April 15
Small Business Administration
Federal Reserve will Establish a Facility to Facilitate Lending to Small Businesses via the Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) by Providing Term Financing Backed by PPP Loans
US Chamber of Commerce
State Agency Guidance
Do you need Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Assistance? Visit our services section to see how we can help!