COVID-19 Resource Center
Visit the resources below for latest information and insights.
Check back often as resources will be updated frequently.
Department of Labor
- IR-2020-183, Refund Interest Payments Being Sent to Taxpayers Who Timely Filed Their Return
- IR-2020-59, IRS unveils new People First Initiative; COVID-19 effort temporarily adjusts, suspends key compliance program
- IR-2020-54, IRS: High-deductible health plans can cover coronavirus costs
- FAQs: Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act
- COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses FAQs
- IR-2020-65, Follow IRS on Social Media, Sign Up for Urgent Updates on COVID-19 Scams
Small Business Administration
Federal Reserve will Establish a Facility to Facilitate Lending to Small Businesses via the Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) by Providing Term Financing Backed by PPP Loans
US Chamber of Commerce
State Agency Guidance
Do you need Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Assistance? Visit our services section to see how we can help!