Carey Besch joined Thompson Greenspon as a staff accountant in the tax department in August 2017. Her position has evolved, as the firm has expanded its outsourced accounting, to be the firm’s Business Services Specialist. She is responsible for providing accounting services to a variety of industries and consulting services to new businesses, payroll services, as well as support clients and staff in the use of QuickBooks software.
Carey is a three-time graduate of George Mason University with a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, a Masters of Education in Curriculum & Instruction with a Specialization in Secondary Mathematics and a Post Baccalaureate Certificate of Accounting. She is also a Certified Public Accountant since 2017.
- BA, Mathematics, George Mason University
- M.Ed., Curriculum & Instruction, George Mason University
- CERB, Post Baccalaureate Certificate, Accounting, George Mason University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
On a personal note
Carey spends a lot of her spare time redesigning rooms in her home, and friends and neighbors homes. Her love of interior design and remodeling is a very expensive hobby…or so says her husband.