News & Links
Visit the resources below for latest information and insights.
Check back often as resources will be updated frequently.
Small Business Administration
Department of Labor
- IR-2021-06, Treasury Issues Millions of second Economic Impact payments
- IR-2021-02, Eligible Paycheck Protection Program expenses now deductible
- IR-2021-01, Economic Impact Payments on the Way
- IR-2020-183, Refund Interest Payments Being Sent to Taxpayers Who Timely Filed Their Return
- IR-2020-65, Follow IRS on Social Media, Sign Up for Urgent Updates on COVID-19 Scams
- IR-2020-59, IRS unveils new People First Initiative; COVID-19 effort temporarily adjusts, suspends key compliance program
- IR-2020-54, IRS: High-deductible health plans can cover coronavirus costs
Federal Reserve will Establish a Facility to Facilitate Lending to Small Businesses via the Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) by Providing Term Financing Backed by PPP Loans
US Chamber of Commerce
State Agency Guidance
Do you need Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Assistance? Visit our services section to see how we can help!