Tax Reform Webinar for Individuals
This is a broad sweep covering many topics of the new tax reform that affect individuals.
- Individual Changes
- Estate and Trust Changes
- Business Changes
- Qualified Business Income
- Business Loss Limitations
- Other Business Changes
Tax Reform Webinar for Businesses
This is a broad sweep covering many topics of the new tax reform that affect businesses.
- Accounting Methods
- Meals & Entertainment
- $25 Million Gross Receipts Test
- Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Depreciation Changes
- Net Operating Losses
- Business Interest Expense Limitation
Tax Reform Webinar: Excess Loss Limitations and Net Operating Losses (NOLs)
This is a more in-depth look at the tax reform specifically looking at Excess Loss Limitations & Net Operating Losses.
- TCJA changes affecting NOLs for corporate and non-corporate taxpayers
- TCJA new excess business loss rules for non-corporate tax payers
Tax Reform Webinar: Accounting Methods
This is a more in-depth look at the tax reform specifically looking at the different accounting methods.
- Cash Method of Accounting
- The Completed Contracts Method of Accounting
- Inventory Accounting
- Uniform Capitalization (Unicap) Method