Alex Scott is a manager with Thompson Greenspon and has been with the firm since 2016. Prior to joining the firm, he worked for Deloitte’s National Federal Tax Service line in Chicago, Illinois, as well as other small to mid-sized firms. Alex provides tax services for government contractors, professional services firms and closely-held business and their owners. His experience includes tax compliance, planning and accounting assistance for S and C corporations, partnerships, sole proprietors and individuals.
Alex graduated cum laude from Western Michigan University. He holds both a Bachelors of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Accounting and a Bachelors of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Finance.
He is a board member of the Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce and served as chair of the Dulles Regional Young Professionals Committee for two years beginning in 2018. Alex is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Board Member, Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce Finance Committee Member
- Board Chair, Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- BBA, Accounting, Western Michigan University
- BBA, Finance, Western Michigan University