Interested in a rewarding and challenging career in public accounting? Looking for the ideal work/life balance?
In a Staff Auditor role you will have the opportunity to:
- Plan and perform audits and procedural reviews using tools and techniques common to the auditing profession.
- Work with a variety of clients within different industries.
- Assist with tax return preparation.
- Work closely with and learn from all levels of management.
- Work with your mentor to develop your career goals.
- Be an integral part of the team.
Qualified applicants will:
- Be interested in a challenging career in public accounting
- Have met the 150 hour requirement
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting
Join our Team!
Click below to apply today
Thompson Greenspon is one of Northern Virginia’s largest accounting firms and is located in Fairfax, Virginia. We have been serving clients since 1956 and are known for our expertise in the areas of construction, professional services, non-profits, government contracting and employee benefit plans. Our primary services include audit and accounting, taxation, and business consulting. Our Firm philosophy, “Everything we do starts with knowing a client's business inside out. That's the key - to anticipating their needs, to solving their problems, to bringing them opportunities they might not find on their own," guides our success.
Partnering in your professional success. Proud to be one of The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces for many years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.