New Business Formation
Starting a new business can be an exciting and challenging time.
We can help you put a strategic plan in place and avoid common pitfalls that many new business owners make when starting their new venture.
Our professional staff can guide you through the planning process by assisting with:
- Preparing an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management and financial goals
- Determining your start-up capital needs
- Identifying sources of start-up capital
- Evaluating and quantifying your borrowing power
- Selecting a business structure that best fits your business needs
- Selecting the right accounting software
- Preparing a Cash Flow Budget
- Establishing billing and collection procedures
- Establishing procedures to monitor and control costs
- Preparing and filing all required state and local licenses and permits
- Preparing and filing your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number
- Providing payroll and payroll tax filings
“We have always received outstanding service from Thompson Greenspon. I feel so comfortable bringing our taxes to you and know that we will get the best product with the most personal service!”
– Cathy C.