Bucky White is a principal at Thompson Greenspon and has been with the firm since 1983.
His experience includes a diverse group of clients with a high concentration in the construction and real estate development industries. Clients served through this group are general contractors, subcontractors, real estate developers, and residential homebuilders throughout the metropolitan area. Services include audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements, preparation of complex multi-state income tax returns, tax planning and management advisory services on internal control structures, operating efficiencies, and litigation support.
Other work experience includes nonprofit organizations, private educational institutions, employee benefit plans and law firms. Among Bucky’s duties at the firm, he is the chairman of the construction services group and the quality control principal and performs the quality control review of all financial statements prior to their issuance by the firm. Since 2011, he has been named a “Super CPA” by the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants and Virginia Business Magazine in the category of Employee Benefits.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC)
- Heavy Construction Contractors Association (HCCA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors Association (ABC)
- Foundation for Applied Technical Education, Inc. (FATE)
- American Subcontractors Association of Metro Washington (ASAMW)
- Northern Virginia Building Industry Association (NVBIA)
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
- Centreville United Methodist Church
- BBA, Accounting, College of William & Mary
- Past President, Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association
- Treasurer, Foundation for Applied Technical Education, Inc.