Nick Bilyeu is a supervisor in the accounting and auditing department. He joined Thompson Greenspon in the fall of 2018 after graduation and provides accounting and auditing services to clients primarily in the construction, government contracting, and employee benefit plan industries.
Nick graduated from the University of Virginia in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. He then graduated from George Mason University in 2018 with a Master of Science degree in Accounting and a Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting.
- BS, Economics, University of Virginia
- MSA, Accounting, George Mason University
- Graduate Certificate, Forensic Accounting, George Mason University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
On a personal note
Nick’s interests include trying new restaurants in the DC area, watching sports such as basketball and tennis, and spending down-time with his fiancée and 11 ½ year-old English bulldog.