Andrew T. Henderson, CPA, CVA
Andrew Henderson is a Principal with Thompson Greenspon and has been with the firm since 2002. He specializes in providing auditing, accounting and consulting services to various industries including government contractors, professional service firms, employee benefit plans and nonprofit organizations.
Andrew’s expertise includes accounting policies and cost principles for Federal government contractors as well as knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). He regularly assists our government contracting clients with overhead incurred cost submissions for the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) as well as our architectural and engineering firms with FAR audits of overhead rates in accordance with guidelines established by the American Association of State and Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO).
Prior to joining Thompson Greenspon, Andrew served as an associate for a regional firm specializing in forensic accounting and litigation consulting. Andrew holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance and Economics from James Madison University, and he completed his accounting studies at the University of Virginia’s School of Continuing & Professional Studies.
- Government Contracting
- Professional Services – Engineering & Architectural Firms
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Nonprofits – Charitable, Political, Trade Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- BBA, Finance & Economics, James Madison University, magna cum laude
- University of Virginia, School of Continuing and Professional Studies