Gray K. Coyner, CPA
Gray Coyner is a principal with Thompson Greenspon and has been with the firm since 2007. He first joined the firm as an intern and was hired as a staff accountant upon graduation.
Gray is responsible for providing accounting, auditing and tax services to clients engaged in various industries such as construction, nonprofit, closely-held business and employee benefit plans. His experience includes overall accounting assistance, consulting services, tax return preparation and compilation, review and audit services.
Gray earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting from Union University in 2008. As a student at Union, he was awarded the Accounting Medal for having the highest Accounting GPA and upon graduation he received the Curtiss E. Scott Business Excellence Award for his combined high GPA and service to the community.
- President, Inverness Village West Homeowners Association
- Board Member, Northern Virginia Building Industry Association (NVBIA), Future Leaders Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Transformational Leadership Program
- BSBA, Business Administration-Accounting, Union University