Michael Ioffredo, CPA
Mike Ioffredo is a tax supervisor specializing in professional services, closely-held businesses, government contracting, and estates and trusts. He is responsible for both the preparation and review of Federal and multi-state tax returns, as well as with helping clients with their tax planning and compliance needs from a business, individual, and estate planning perspective. He has worked as a tax accountant at the firm since obtaining his Accounting Certificate from George Mason University in 2015.
Mike is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the state of Virginia. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Away from the office, he enjoys traveling, hiking, and spending time with his family.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- BA, Psychology, University of Virginia
- JD, William and Mary Law School
- Accounting Certificate, George Mason University