Tracy M. Morey, CPA
Tracy joined Thompson Greenspon in 2021 as a principal and leads the nonprofit practice. Prior to joining Thompson Greenspon, Tracy was a partner with a metro DC area accounting firm where she gained more than 16 years of experience working extensively with nonprofit organizations of a variety of sizes and types, including schools, membership organizations, and public charities. Tracy’s experience includes audits, reviews, agreed-upon procedures engagements, Form 990/990T preparation and consulting.
Tracy’s extensive experience with nonprofit organizations allows her to understand and guide them through the opportunities and challenges related to their unique financial and compliance requirements.
As part of her dedication to continuing professional education, Tracy has earned a Not-for-Profit Certificate issued by the AICPA covering not-for-profit financial reporting, auditing, governance, and tax compliance.
- Secretary, Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance – DC Chapter
- Treasurer, Maryland Alumni Club of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity
- 20+ year 4-H Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Not-for-Profit Section Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (GWSCPA) and Nonprofit Section Member
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- BS, Accounting, Frostburg State University with minors in Business Administration and Computer Science
- MAcc, The College of William & Mary