In November 2016, the District of Columbia’s Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) will upgrade its tax portal to a website named MyTax.DC.gov.
This site will offer a range of benefits to taxpayers such as:
- Ability to update personal information
- Access to payment activity and return filing activity
- Schedule estimated tax payments
- Access to copies of OTR Correspondence
- Ability to communicate with OTR and submit documents requested electronically
- Ability to allow accountants or tax preparers access (with client permission)
Taxpayers will need to register at MyTax.DC.gov for a new account, even if they have already registered with the electronic Taxpayer Service Center (eTSC). If you have not registered before, we highly encourage you to take advantage of this new system.