A Strategic Business Plan is a blueprint describing your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health and business risks.
It is intended to help you prepare for the future of your business. It ensures that key management are all “on the same page,” and focused on the tasks at hand. We advocate a team approach, working closely with key management, and your business development and investment advisers.
A strategic business plan is considered necessary when a business decides to:
- Start a new venture, product or service
- Expand a current organization, product or service
- Buy a new business, product or service
- Salvage a declining business
A strategic business plan is a roadmap that businesses can follow in order to:
• Identify and describe the target customer profile, features, advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
• Justify that plans are credible by fully researching the need being filled with your new venture.
• Create marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines. It will also examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, sales potential, and projected results of your promotional campaigns.
• Develop staffing plans including identifying the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the venture.
• Establish management plans including full descriptions of management systems and timelines for implementation.
• Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
• Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
• Develop financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years.
• Following a thorough business plan with projected financials can allow you to effectively foresee upcoming problems or prevent them. It can also be a predictor of your company’s future success.
• Let us help you develop a powerful Strategic Business Plan that drives your business to the next level.
Business Planning Insights
July 27, 2021
Merging For Tax Dollars
The COVID-19 pandemic has had an enormous impact on the economy, but different types of businesses have been affected differently.…
April 1, 2021
Need a New Business Vehicle? Consider a Heavy SUV
Are you considering buying or replacing a vehicle that you’ll use in your business? If you choose a heavy sport…
February 26, 2021
If You Run a Business from Home, You Could Qualify for Home Office Deductions
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many people are working from home. If you’re self-employed and run your business from your home…
Connect With A Specialist
Our business planning specialists have extensive experience in the field and are pleased to offer you personalized service. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.