Nicholas G. Bilyeu, CPA
Nick Bilyeu is a supervisor in the accounting and auditing department. He joined Thompson Greenspon in the fall of 2018 after graduation and provides accounting and auditing services to clients primarily in the construction, government contracting, and employee benefit plan industries.
Nick graduated from the University of Virginia in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. He then graduated from George Mason University in 2018 with a Master of Science degree in Accounting and a Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting. Nick is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- BS, Economics, University of Virginia
- MSA, Accounting, George Mason University
- Graduate Certificate, Forensic Accounting, George Mason University